OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP!|
- In 1963 Swiss watch aficionado Hans Noll established a new watch company, Hanowa Swiss Military.
- Each of his timepieces is exclusively Swiss Made by expert craftsmen.
- Hanowa Swiss Military watches incorporate the finest movements while capturing the essence of military precision.
- To exemplify this standard, each of Hanowa’s outstanding sport watches illustrates the characteristics of functionality, and reliability.
- This beautiful Swiss Military watch features outstanding qualities such as, high precision, elapsed time measurement (with chronographs) waterproof, functionality, reliability, night readability, long life, quartz movements, solid stainless steel cases and scratch-proof sapphire crystal.
- Hanowa Swiss Military watches have won the admiration of watch lovers the world over.
- Men's silver/white dial, oval case
- Silver tone Arabic and dart markers
- Made in Switzerland with Ronda startech 5030.D Swiss quartz chronograph movement
- Silver tone luminous hands
- Sweep second hand
- Swiss cross embossed crown
- 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour patterned subdials
- Water resistant to 50M/165F
- All stainless steel
- Snap caseback
- Curved mineral crystal
- Calendar window @ 4:00
- Black, genuine padded leather strap with embossed croco pattern
- Swiss cross embossed tang buckle
- Boxed in original Hanowa's beautiful factory packaging
Model No: 6-4000-04-001
Weight: 2.0 Lbs.